Call for Digital Print Case Studies and PODi's 2013 Best Practice Awards
Rochester, NY - June 8, 2012 - PODi, the Digital Printing Initiative, a leading organization for the digital print industry, has issued a call for entries to industry leaders who have created or produced successful marketing campaigns or programs utilizing digital printing in cross media, relevant one-to-one direct marketing, collateral management or online marketing portals, custom publishing, packaging or personalized transactional/transpromo solutions. All submitters receive "Marketing Your Services with Case Studies," a new practical guide and self promotion kit. Accepted submitters receive a professionally written case study, published in PODi's acclaimed database of digital printing case studies. They are also entered into the prestigious 2013 Best Practice Awards competition. Winners are invited to receive their awards and present their case studies at the 2013 AppForum in Las Vegas. Deadline for entries is July 31, 2012.
"Our PODi case studies are a key part of our sales process. They support our team and validate our cross media solutions to customers," says Thanh Nguyen, VP of Marketing at The Standard Group. "PODi recognition enhances our credibility and is already giving us a real competitive edge. We plan to use PODi case studies more extensively on our website and in our loyalty programs."
Jason Ellis, President of the e.f. group adds, "Having a case study published by an independent organization like PODi trumps having our own case studies. It is powerful proof for our customers that they can trust us - they can see that we deliver and they know this isn't our first time out."
PODi case studies establish their creators as marketing solutions experts and expose their work to a global audience of marketers. Chris Wright, Director of Digital Solutions for Best Practice Award winner, MSP Digital, says, "I link to our award-winning PODi case study in every new business correspondence. It's a great icebreaker and proves our credibility and expertise in a single sentence!" Having your own PODi case study delivers:
- Instant credibility because your work is validated by an unbiased industry authority
- More leads from exposure in PODi's database or on partnering media sites
- Increased sales - having your own PODi case studies are proof you are a bona fide player in the market
"We want case studies with proven results. We're particularly interested in Digital Packaging and Direct Marketing case studies featuring leading edge technologies like QR Codes, mobile-to-print solutions, augmented reality, along with cross media using viral marketing elements like social media, video and SMS," says Content Director Christine DeLooze. "We also want the best in the categories of Web-to-print & Online Marketing Portals and TransPromo. New this year - we want to see how people are innovating with digital print and discovering exciting ways to use the medium."
- There is no fee for submitting case studies and no limit on the number of submissions
- Submission Deadline: July 31, 2012
- "Marketing Your Services with Case Studies" is a guide for getting recognition, maximizing exposure, building credibility and boosting sales with case studies - a gift for all submitters
- If accepted, PODi does all the work for you - interviewing, writing, and layout - at no cost
- Accepted case studies are judged by a panel of distinguished industry experts for the PODi Best Practice Awards. Finalists get special rewards and winners receive complimentary tickets to AppForum conference and are invited to speak to an audience of hundreds of peers and prospective customers
- The competition is international - open to PODi members and non-members. Entries can be submitted for any program or campaign than involves the use of digital printing. To submit go to http://www.caslon.net/2013BestPractice/
PODi members have free, 24/7 access to the entire digital print Case Study Database. Non-members can view an abstract and thumbnail of each case study or purchase for $25 USD each. See sample PODi case studies
Find out more about benefits of PODi membership